Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You have got to be kidding me...

So a day after I plan my mini-wardrobe (including a leather skirt) and purchase my materials, what happens?  FabricMart posts skins at 50% off!  Because of COURSE they did.

To be fair, I've purchased skins from FabricMart before because even at full price they are reasonably priced and consistently buttery comparted to some other leather dealers.  (I'm looking at you Tandy...)  And I spent the 24 hours since placing my order worried that I didn't buy enough and would have to cut a skirt shorter than I'd like.  (Oh, the curses of being vertically blessed!)  So I bought an additional skin from the same batch as my original order and thus got to take advantage of the amazing sale... But still guys.  Still.

1 comment:

  1. Of course... but if you had waited they might be sold out to everyone else who is waiting for a sale.

    ReplyDelete