Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Very Busy Day... but still no sewing

I had quite the full day... das man and I went out to breakfast and then I drove him to the airport so he could fly home and see his family.  I am a big dork and miss him a bit already and I think this may prove to be a very long week...

Later this evening I worked the box office for Blood Brothers at the Cassidy Theater.  The show was fantastic and I would recommend it if it hadn't closed tonight.

Then I came home and finished my Easter eggs... Some are coated in chocolate and filled with candy while others are filled with cake.  Plus I made cupcakes out of the extra batter.  Here are photos of my lovely holiday treats:







And now I'm watching the new Doctor Who.  (Further dorkiness, a different type of dorkiness sure, but dorky nonetheless...)  And I leave you with this quote from the Doctor, which sort of describes my internal need to blog all of my crafty accomplishments!

“I am being extremely clever up here and there is no one to stand aroung looking impressed. What is the point in having you all?"

No comments:

Post a Comment